Marked Men Banner

Marked Men Banner

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Beyond the Sun by Sandra Bischoff

Wow! I really enjoyed this book and Ms Bischoff has become one of my fav authors!
Ms. Bischoff hits a home run in her debut novel!
The story was so beautifully written that I was hooked in the first chapter - but who wouldn't when the suspense starts in the first few paragraphs! It doesn't stop there...there's also action, comedy (Thanks to Lance!) of course there's the paranormal and slight touch of romance. What's not to love :)
Though there's a great deal of character building, the story doesn't slow or falter like it usually does in the first book of a series. There were so many twists and turns but yet the story flowed so nicely. Loved how the story ended, leaving the perfect starting point for the second book - I was sitting on the edge of my chair wanting to know more!!
I would have liked to seen more interaction and relationship building between Alex and Jared, the main characters. 
I highly recommend this book to those who love paranormal stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment