Marked Men Banner

Marked Men Banner

Sunday, July 7, 2013

More Than This by Jay McLean

*I received an e-copy of this book for an honest review*
First off, loved how the main character is Filipino (Pinoy Pride). Being Filipino, I love it :)

This was such a fantastic and enjoyable story, that I've become a fan of Jay McLean in her debut. I loved, laughed, and cried while reading Mikayla and Jake's roller coaster, intense, and amazing journey.

The POV switched between Mikayla and Jake, and I loved their internal conflict and their reactions to the different scenarios: death, breakups, college, love, and sex.  A little of everything. Jay did a good job of tying all these events and characters together.

Jake fucking Andrews!! Need I say more!?!?!

And the ending, Epilogue, was icing on the cake!! As if the story wasn't intense enough...BAM!! It hits you like a brick wall and you're left craving more. 
For the love of baby aliens everywhere...please let there be a book 2 on Logan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment